We all have to deal with ups and downs in this life. And usually, we have something that gets us through the down times. The contest for this month is for you to write a story about the worse day of your life and how you overcame it (God, a friend, pet, etc).
- Please keep your stories PG
- The word count limit is to not exceed 2500 words
- Put a link to your entry into the comments of this post
- You may also place the URL of this post into your entry post so others may find and join the community
- The most important thing is to have fun!
The winner will be notified in next month’s challenge post, as well as in the comments of their entry post.
See the Monthly Writing Contest page for current prize offering.